Total recoveries and counting
Recoveries per year
Years of experience
Recovery Time from 4 Hours
No Data, No Fee Policy,
No Upfront Fees
Free Return Delivery*
*For items up to 3kg
How fast do you need your data back?
We understand that when data is lost, timing can be critical. That's why we offer different recovery service levels to meet your needs.
StandardAverage of 7-10 business days
Priority2-3 business days
Emergency24/7 until completion
Data Recovery from $550 (inc GST)
- Fixed quotes are inclusive of GST, new backup media for your recovered data and return shipping.
- No upfront fees and you only pay if we can recover your data.
- We complete a free evaluation of your media within 24 hours and provide guaranteed results before you pay.
The data recovery process
From initial consultation to ongoing support, more businesses and clients choose Ontrack Data Recovery solutions and software in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
How to Deliver Your Device
You can either call us to receive your free shipping label to send your device to our cleanroom in Brisbane, or you can drop off your device at our Melbourne office. We recommend giving us a call first, so we expect your visit.
Why Choose Ontrack?
While other companies claim to be world leaders, here are the facts:
1. Ontrack is the oldest and largest Data Recovery company in the world. We performed the World’s First Data Recovery way back in 1987 and have been building on that experience and expertise ever since.
2. Ontrack offers completely transparent and honest pricing and services. The prices we quote are all inclusive, and are the most you will ever pay for a data recovery through us. We do not have any hidden fees, or escalated pricing for “difficult” or “special” cases.
3. Ontrack has unrivalled resources in the Data Recovery market. In addition to a team of local, Australian Data Recovery experts, we have a worldwide network of hundreds of engineers and developers ready to assist if required.
4. We’ve seen your problem before. Worldwide, Ontrack complete over 50,000 recoveries every year – from memory cards right up to the most complex Enterprise Data Storage systems. No matter what your issue is, or how you’ve lost your data, we’ve seen it before and can give you the very best chance to recover your data.
5. Every week in Australia we recover data from media that other companies have deemed unrecoverable. The first attempt at Data Recovery is generally the best chance you have at recovering your data, so bring it to the people who can get it back the first
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.