Use powerful search capabilities within email messages and attachments across the Office 365 environment.
Selectively migrate individual email messages or entire mailboxes to Office 365 from legacy Exchange servers.
Archive ex-employee mailboxes to PST files for safekeeping by HR and / or Compliance teams.
Collect targeted data for legal and compliance requests and save to PST, MSG or TXT format.
Enhanced features for Office 365.
This agent offers the ability to search any combination of attachment text, message subject, message body, and attachment file name(s).
PST as a Source
Allows you to select any PST file and open it as a source data store that performs all database operations including copying, exporting, and searching. Parent folders are implemented for PST sources.
Backup mailboxes each month by creating powerful scripts through the user interface. These backups are critically important to safeguard against ransomware attacks, accidental deletions or cloud provider outages.
Search both Office 365 and legacy EDB files including attachments. Results can be exported to a single PST file and copies of key employees’ mailboxes can be copied in their entirety. No impact is made to daily backups.
A forensically sound Office 365 software tool that combines powerful search, archiving, eDiscovery collection, and selective mailbox migration to save you time and money in the cloud.
* 12 months maintenance and support must be purchased with this license and will be automatically included in your cart at checkout. Maintenance includes support and access to new versions released during the subscription term.
** Ontrack Email365 uses an online license mechanism that requires a continuous internet connection. The product has a capacity of 500 unique mailboxes counted cumulatively.
We offer several solutions for email recovery.
If Ontrack Email365 doesn’t quite meet your requirements, the Ontrack PowerControls range has additional capabilities and could be the solution for you.
- Greater than 500 mailboxes for larger enterprises
- The ability to extract EDBs from backups without using the backup software
- Compliance controls for managing permissions, access and logging
- Options for perpetual licenses and local/offline licenses (if required for government policy)
- Granular restore for SharePoint for business continuity, compliance and ediscovery
- Table level migration and restore for Microsoft SQL Server for dev and test