This program has ceased on 25th January 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistances.
Data Recovery Support Pack
Activate your coverage and protect your data for the next 2 years.
When you purchase a laptop, desktop or external hard drive, you now have the option of signing up for the Ontrack Data Recovery Support Pack for a fraction of the normal cost.
- Safe handling of your files with fast, secure and confidential data recovery.
- Expert data recovery performed by experienced professionals in Hong Kong's most advanced data recovery clean room environment.
The Ontrack Data Recovery Support Pack covers data recovery in the event that mechanical or software-related issues with your hardware results in the inaccessibility of your files. Data can be recovered from disk drives or solid state drives installed on your device.
This Service Includes:
- One data recovery attempt for all types and brands of equipment containing a single mechanical storage device in desktops, laptops and external hard drives (no RAID storage). This service is on a reasonable effort basis and does not guarantee the recovery of (all) data in all cases.
- Access to a service portal to view the status of the data recovery process and the evaluation report.
- Please register within 30 days of purchase with legitimate computerized printed receipt to claim the complimentary data recovery coverage. Otherwise, the complimentary data recovery plan will not be honoured.
- Read full terms and conditions.
Fill out the registration form below to activate the Ontrack Data Recovery Support Pack.
Click Choose File to upload a scan or copy of your proof of purchase of your device.
*Data Recovery service is performed on a best effort basis. Condition of the media will determine what files are recoverable.
Customers will need to provide their own backup media to store the recovered data on.
For encrypted drives, customers will need to provide the proper encryption credentials. Without providing the proper encryption credential details, we will not be able to decrypt the data and proceed with the data recovery process.
Please note that there is no guarantee that data can be fully recovered in all cases; recovery is subjective to the conditions of the failed hard drives like media corruption, mechanical failure and physical damage to the platter.
This service only covers the data recovery process and the return of data to the end user. It does not cover the repair and/or replacement of faulty hard dives. This is generally covered by product warranties. Contact your supplier for more information.