Media Shipping Instructions
To give your media the best chance of recovery, please ensure it is packaged securely for shipment. Since drive components are extremely delicate, any jarring of the hardware can cause additional damage and make the recovery more difficult than necessary.
- The damaged media should ideally be placed in an antistatic bag and securely packaged with bubblewrap, foam or packing peanuts and placed in a box – we suggest a box twice the size of your media.
- The box should have enough room for both the media and some type of additional packing material that allows for NO movement. The box should also have sufficient barrier room around the inside edges to absorb impact during shipping.
- Ship multiple drives in separate boxes or make sure they are separated enough with packing material so there will be no contact.
- Ensure you include a printed copy of the order summary (you will be emailed this once you have authorised your online service order agreement) which has your name, job number and service level.
- Consider getting insurance on any hardware that has significant value.
All media should be shipped to our office in West End, Brisbane.
Suite 9, 28 Donkin Street
West End, Brisbane, QLD 4101
Phone: +61 (0)7 3255 1199