Dell Data Recovery.
As a data recovery partner with Dell, we have been successfully recovering data from Dell storage systems for years. With over 35 years of experience and self-developed tools, we find the best solution for your data recovery.
- Free shipping
- Free Data Evaluation
- Free data recovery consultation and 24/7/365 global service
- Access to the Ontrack® Online information center, a secure portal to easily view the status of your recovery.
- 20% Discount on Data Recovery Service and Software
- 100% guaranteed price quotes with no hidden or extra charges incurred.
- Ontrack Data Recovery Service
Dell Data Recovery Capabilities
We provide data recovery on all Dell data storage solutions, including:
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- PowerEdge Rack Servers
- PowerEdge FX Series Modular Infrastructure
- Dell PowerVault Structure
- EqualLogic PS Series
- Dell Storage MD Series
- Dell Storage FS Series
Data Recovery for all Dell Products
Every data loss is unique and there are many causes. Fortunately, Ontrack has the expertise to recover data from all Dell products and virtually any data loss situation.
Our data recovery experts routinely recover inaccessible email, text messages, pictures, contacts, video, music production, and other data types from Dell devices that have suffered file system corruption, impact, liquid and fire damage.If your data loss is time critical, please contact us immediately for the best advice.
Laptops and Tablets
- Dell Alienware
- Dell Dimension
- Dell Chromebook
- Dell G-Series
- Dell Inspiron
- Dell Latitude
- Dell Precision Mobile Workstations
- Dell Vostro
- Dell XPS
- Dell Inspiron Desktops
- Dell OptiPlex
- Dell Precision Fixed Workstations
- Dell Vostro Desktops
- Dell XPS Desktops
Not the Dell products you're looking for? Try our Dell EMC page.
Common causes of data loss on Dell storage systems.
There are many different causes of data loss in large server storage solutions: the data is no longer accessible due to a hardware or RAID error, humon error (such as accidental deletion), or corrupted data.
Ontrack has recovered data from the following scenarios:
- Error on LUN Drives
- Damage to the Virtual Machine (VM) or accidental deletion
- Damaged or deleted snapshots
- Deleted data in a Virtual Machine (VM)
- Formed or newly installed LUNs
- Formatting or reinstalling the Virtual Machine
If you experience data loss on a Dell storage system, contact our specialists immediately to receive a free consultation. The first data recovery attempt is critical for saving your valuable data.
Dell Data Recovery Case Studies
Review Ontrack data recovery success stories on Dell devices.
Partnering with EMC Creates New Tools for Recovery of 10 TB of Data.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.