Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone application swiftly recovers deleted files from an encrypted iTunes and iTunes backup files using a Windows or Mac system.
Your iOS 14.x, 13.x, 12.x,11.x,10.x, 9.x, 8.x, 7.x, and 6.x are within the range of the supported iOS by this excellent application. Free Download your copy, to start file recovery from an encrypted iTunes backup file.
Note: Make sure your Mac or PC is updated and you are using the latest version of iTunes.
Follow the below steps to recover lost data from iTunes backup file:
1. Launch ‘Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone’ tool on your computer.
2. Click ‘Recover iTunes Backup’ option on the left. The software scans the system for iTunes backup files and lists them along with the date of creation.
3. Select an iTunes backup from which you want to restore data.
4. On the left pane, click on the type of data that you want to recover. You can restore Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call history, Calendar, Reminder, Voice Memo, Notes, Notes Attachments, Safari Bookmarks, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments, Line, Kik Viber, Tango, WeChat, and Apps Library.
The software lets you preview, select, recover, and also search for specific photos, videos, messages, and other data.
5. Select what you want to recover and click on Save. Select a destination to save the iPhone data.