If you have lost iPhone data and are unable to restore it from the iTunes backup file, use Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone. The software quickly recovers lost or deleted iPhone data from iTunes.
Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone is the best iPhone data recovery tool to recover data from iTunes backup files. The tool uses a sophisticated algorithm, which scans through the entire backup file to recover data. You can easily restore saved iOS data like Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, etc., from the backup file.
Note: Make sure your Mac or PC is updated and you are using the latest version of iTunes.
Follow the below steps to recover lost data from iTunes backup file:
1. Launch ‘Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone’ tool on your computer.
2. Click ‘Recover iTunes Backup’ option on the left. The software scans the system for iTunes backup files and lists them along with the date of creation.
3. Select an iTunes backup from which you want to restore data.
4. On the left pane, click on the type of data that you want to recover. You can restore Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call history, Calendar, Reminder, Voice Memo, Notes, Notes Attachments, Safari Bookmarks, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments, Line, Kik Viber, Tango, WeChat, and Apps Library.
The software lets you preview, select, recover, and also search for specific photos, videos, messages, and other data.
5. Select what you want to recover and click on Save. Select a destination to save the iPhone data.