Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone is an ideal tool to efficiently recover deleted data from iPhone device. You can recover photos, videos, messages, call history, calendar, notes, etc. using this software.
The tool uses an advanced algorithm, which scans through the memory and recovers data from any cases of data loss.
In addition, this iPhone data recovery software uses a very simple and easy to use graphical user interface, which makes the entire process very easy to perform. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to recover deleted photos and contacts from an iPhone device using Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone.
Note: Run the latest version of iTunes services before launching the software.
1. Connect your iPhone to a computer via USB cable for recovery from iPhone. Once you launch the software, you have three options to choose from. Recover from iPhone, Recover from iTunes backup and Recover from iCloud backup.
2. Once Computer detects your iPhone, select 'Recover from iPhone', choose what you want to recover and click "next". It will show you the iOS devices connected to your system. Select your device and click "scan"
3. After scanning the device, you will see details of all the recoverable items listed in the left-hand side panel.
4. Now select and preview the required items by clicking the corresponding checkbox in front of each item.
5. Click on 'Save' option to save the recovered items either on computer or iPhone depending on chosen location