Ontrack is committed to supporting data recovery needs around the globe during the COVID-19 crisis. Media drop-off has been temporarily suspended and we encourage you to use our free shipping services during this time. We are able to provide global support through several options including our remote data recovery services.
Experienced laptop recovery for:
- All operating systems
- Any make, model or brand
- All generations of drives
- All causes of data loss
Every data loss is unique, but we have the ability to customize our service to meet all customer needs.
Successful laptop recovery from the Experts
If there is a solution to your laptop data loss, our experts will find it. Ontrack has been performing successful data recoveries for almost 30 years. Our data recovery engineers have over 1,400 years of combined experience and are able to customize data recovery solutions to overcome your loss.
If your laptop is failing:
- Turn off laptop immediately
- Do not restart laptop
- Do not install or re-install any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt to repair a damaged or failed drive
- Do not attempt to dry a wet laptop
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
- Contact data recovery specialists immediately
Following these tips will increase the likelihood of success for your laptop recovery.
Start recovering your data!
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.855.558.3856
DIY data recovery
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, do-it-yourself data recovery is an option. Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? Try our 'best in class' data recovery software.Shop now Learn more
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.