From simple to complex situation
From initial consultation to ongoing support, more businesses and consumers choose Ontrack Data Recovery solutions and software in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
Step 1: Free phone consultation
During your first phone consultation, Ontrack initiates the process by assessing your data loss situation to determine the best and most cost-effective data recovery solution. We provide an overview of the data recovery process including service-level options, and review pricing options for data recovery services.
Step 2: Evaluation
Ontrack provides you with comprehensive evaluation results before you decide to proceed with your data recovery. This transparent process enables you to make an informed decision and includes:
- Analyzing media and damage to determine the condition of data
- Optional guaranteed list of all recoverable files*
- Providing a guaranteed fixed price for data recovery service along with detailed analysis report from our engineering team
*If you would like a guaranteed file listing report with your evaluation report, then please speak to one of our data consultants about an Ontrack Verifile report. Please note: a fee may be required depending on the service type selected.
Step 3: Data recovery service
Following the initial consultation and evaluation, Ontrack identifies the specific data recovery software, file recovery software, and/or RAID data recovery software required to meet your needs. You will receive an Ontrack Online login to track progress, status and ongoing details of your data recovery. Upon receipt of the signed Data Recovery Service Authorization Form, engineers perform physical repairs and recover data using over 120 proprietary tools.
Step 4: Project completion
Once the recovery is complete, Ontrack provides the following:
- Delivery of recovered data on your media of choice (hard drive or DVD)
- The timely return of recovered data based on the selected method and service level
- Simple instructions on how to access and reinstall recovered data
- World-class customer service and technical support staff available for assistance
Start recovering your data!
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.Call us 855.558.3856 Request free online quote