Data Recovery Protection Plan is only valid for new device (laptop/desktop/external HDD or SSD).
Activate your coverage and protect your data for the next 1 year or 3 years.
- Safe handling of your files with fast, secure and confidential data recovery.
- Expert data recovery performed by experienced data recovery professionals in Singapore's most advanced data recovery clean room environment.
- Class 100 cleanroom
|DRPP-FULL||Laptop, Desktop, External HDD or SSD||Cover software, mechanical, electronic and physical failures.|
|DRPP-LITE||Laptop, Desktop, External HDD or SSD||Covers only Deleted, Reformat, Reinstall data loss scenarios. 20% discount of data recovery fees for out of scope coverage.|
This Service Include:
- one data recovery attempt for all types and brands of equipment containing a single mechanical storage device in desktops, laptops and external hard drives (no RAID storage).
- Access to a service portal to view the status of the data recovery process and the evaluation report.
- Read full terms and conditions
- Data Recovery service is performed on a best effort basis. Condition of the media will determine what files are recoverable.
- Customers will need to provide their own backup media to store the recovered data on.
- For encrypted drives, customers will need to provide the proper encryption credentials. Without providing the proper encryption credential details, we will not be able to decrypt the data and proceed with the data recovery process.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that data can be fully recovered in all cases; recovery is subjective to the conditions of the failed hard drives like media corruption, mechanical failure and physical damage to the platter.
- This service only covers the data recovery process and the return of data to the end user. It does not cover the repair and/or replacement of faulty hard drives. This is generally covered by product warranties. Contact your supplier for more information.
Fill out the registration form below to activate the Ontrack Data Recovery Support Pack.
Click Choose File to upload a scan or copy of your proof of purchase of your device.