Ontrack is committed to supporting data recovery needs around the globe during the COVID-19 crisis. Media drop-off has been temporarily suspended and we encourage you to use our free shipping services during this time. We are able to provide global support through several options including our remote data recovery services.
Expert server data recovery
We recover from any direct-attached RAID, network attached storage (NAS), and very large storage area network (SAN) systems. Ontrack® Data Recovery engineers can help:
- Recover lost data from file servers
- Restore application servers
- Retrieve lost web server data
- Recover virtual server data
- Custom data recovery solutions
We are here to help
When a server loses data, we understand timing is critical. Our data recovery specialists are available 24/7 for emergency service.
During your free phone consultation for server data recovery we will:
- Confirm your hardware, configuration, virtualisation software and back up procedure
- Assess the server data loss situation and possible failure points
- Provide tips to prevent further data loss
- Assess the possibility of a Remote Data Recovery
- Advise on preparations for an in-lab server data recovery
Proven recovery methods for the following server systems
The fastest way to get your data back
Our patented Remote Data Recovery™ service is the fastest and most secure way to search for and restore the original data on a host server's datastore volume.
Ontrack engineers understand how data within virtual disk files and datastore volumes is written and what to do to restore critical data that is no longer accessible.
Lost data? Then STOP!
In the event of a data loss, it is critical to stop using the affected media immediately to ensure that no further files are overwritten or rendered inaccessible.
Read. Watch. Explore.