Ontrack engineers have experience with many different storage technologies and can successfully recover data from the oldest to the most recent SAN, NAS or Server environments on the market.
We support all vendors, media formats and operating systems. We know your storage systems work around the clock and data loss can happen at any time.
Request an estimate
Expert data recovery on all storage systems.
A SAN system offers very good performance, high reliability and simplified management. These systems rarely fail and data loss is usually the result of a user error or some other data management function.
The recovery of SAN systems most often requires emergency services, and Ontrack is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help recover this crucial data.
Common types of storage system failures.
Overwritten storage configuration • Power surge • Failed RAID rebuild • Failed hard disk drive(s)
Deleted snapshots • Metadata corruption • Snapshot management errors • Data management errors
Consult with an expert to help overcome data loss from one or more of these events.
- Failed Drives
- Failed Controllers
- Power issues
- Failed RAID Rebuilds
- Metadata Corruption
- Deleted Data/Snapshots
- Overwritten Volumes
- Deleted Volumes
- Data Management Errors
Help begins as soon as you call.
Professional data recovery service day or night. We know your storage systems work around the clock and data loss can happen at any time. We have experienced data recovery engineers working 24/7 ready to recover your data.
During your free consultation our data recovery expert will:
- Confirm your hardware, configuration, operating system and virtualization software
- Assess the data loss situation and ongoing risks
- Provide tips to prevent further data loss
- Assess the possibility of a Remote Data Recovery
- Advise on preparations to send in for an In Lab Data Recovery
Partnerships for successful data recoveries.
We work directly with manufacturers of SAN, NAS and Server systems to provide you with the best data recovery solutions possible.
Ontrack partners with OEMs to produce the best results for our customers by increasing the speed, accuracy and success of data recovery. We offer the fastest and most secure data recovery through our Remote Data Recovery (RDR) service. Recover and restore lost data from inaccessible file shares, volumes, or LUNs and more via a secure internet connection.
NAS data loss – how to prevent it
NAS provides a flexible, reliable storage solution. But that doesn’t mean that data loss doesn’t occur.
There are, however, a number of steps you can take to prevent it, including:
- If the storage is used by multiple users, make sure you control access rights to prevent important data from being deleted accidentally by another user
- Create automatic backups on other storage media, such as USB hard disks
- Ensure the NAS is set up correctly and has an external backup
- Test backups regularly to ensure they are complete, accessible, and functioning correctly
- Have a trusted data recovery service on hand to provide support and data recovery immediately in case of an emergency.
At Ontrack, our team of specialist enterprise storage data recovery experts in Canada can help retrieve lost NAS data. We can also work with you to ensure the risk of data loss is minimized. Get in touch to find out more.
Enterprise NAS/SAN/Server Case Studies
The data recovery process.
From initial consultation to ongoing support, more businesses and consumers choose Ontrack Data Recovery solutions and software to handle any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.