More than data recovery, our services span the entire data management lifecycle.
Ontrack solutions help organizations – enterprises, government agencies, SMBs, and service providers – recover from incidents, save costs, and reduce risk.
Data Recovery for Organizations
With a 90% success rate, no recovery is too small or complex. Call for an expert evaluation.
- Recover data from system failure, ransomware, human error and natural disasters.
- Support for any device, storage manufacturer, operating system, database, or back up format.
- From small devices like computers and mobile phones to enterprise systems like server, raid and virtual machines.
- In lab, remote and on-site capabilities.
- Custom development capabilities for challenging situations.
Ransomware Data Recovery
The severity, size, and sophistication of ransomware attacks has increased. Each ransomware incident is unique, but data recovery is possible.
- A specialized collection of proprietary tools to recover data encrypted by ransomware
- Industry experts with decades of experience ready for immediate phone consultations
- Member of multiple cyber insurance panels
Managing and gaining insight into archived data is critical to reducing risk and cost in your organization. Respond to time-sensitive restore requirements, save on storage and maintenance costs, reduce the risk of retaining noncompliant data, and keep legacy data accessible.
- Proprietary software tools extract data from current and legacy backup formats
- Organize and transform tape data, including auditing, cataloging, migration, and restoration
- Defensible and repeatable process for eDiscovery and compliance
Data Extraction with Ontrack PowerControls™
Search, recover, and restore data from Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL environments
- Restore only what you need, not the entire backup
- Find the messages and files you need faster and easier than native tools
- Forensically sound search and export without impacting the original metadata
- Migrate to the cloud, saving data movement and hosting costs
- Additional lab services extract mailboxes and messages from legacy storage systems and tapes
Data Erasure and Destruction Solutions
Destroy data from all storage media according to industry and governmental standards, reducing the risk of cybersecurity incidents and regulatory compliance violations.
- Erasure software
- Magnetic degaussers
- Certified shredders
Verifying in-house and 3rd party data erasure processes adds security and peace of mind when repurposing or disposing of end-of-life media.
- Test data is added to client device, sanitized using client’s process, and then device is thoroughly searched and analyzed for remnant data
- Includes a detailed report on the effectiveness of the data sanitization process
Service Levels to Accommodate Any Timeline
Our team of trusted experts are available 24/7 to help. We offer flexible service offerings to meet your unique needs and budgetary considerations.
StandardAverage of 10-20 business days
PriorityAverage of 3-5 business days
Emergency24/7 Until Completion
State-of-the-Art Information Security
Given the nature of our business, we are entrusted with large amounts of sensitive and confidential information by our clients and understand that security is increasingly imperative for today’s corporations. We invest significant time and money to protect your most sensitive ESI.
- ISO/IEC 27001-Certified
- Accreditation Under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks
- Preventative, detective, and reactive controls deployed
Multiple service options to meet diverse geographic and data control needs.
Ontrack delivers outstanding customer service while providing our best-in-class data recovery.
Remote Data Recovery
Your data is recovered remotely without your media ever leaving your premises. We connect to your system via the Internet to perform a live recovery. Available when the storage device or system is still operational. With remote data recovery, work can begin within hours.
In-lab Data Recovery
Our advanced cleanroom facilities increase the amount of data which can be recovered from damaged media. We perform any data recovery where the media needs to be uncased in our secure cleanroom environment to avoid further contamination and recover the maximum amount of data possible.
On-site Data Recovery
If your data is too sensitive to leave your location, or you want to outsource the service, we can help. We provide secure data destruction on site for any type of device. We can also dispose of the media for you and provide an erasure report for audit and compliance.
Why Choose Ontrack?
Ontrack is the only solution provider with custom tools and development capabilities to support all types of data loss scenarios. We offer free ransomware consultations with our experienced engineering team.
Many of the world's leading hardware and software vendors partner with Ontrack as the global leader in data recovery.
Solving Complex Data Challenges
As an integrated KLDiscovery business, Ontrack has a network of professionals with expertise spanning the information governance and eDiscovery spectrum to support the litigation, investigation and compliance needs of our clients.
Join over a half million people and businesses who have trusted Ontrack to recover their data.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.