Small but powerful.
Ontrack offers a standalone solution that performs data erasure without the need for network or internet connectivity.
The erasure toolkit is a portable solution for your on-the-go data erasure needs. Its compact, carbon fiber-style case (12in x 8in x 3in, weight 2.6 lbs.), requires minimum storage space and performs perfectly for single or multiple-site erasures.
Customizable erasure software bootable via USB or CD.
Digitally signed, tamper-proof reporting.
Perform up to 75-100 erasures daily per kit.
Supports asset lifecycle management.
The benefits of the Ontrack erase toolkit.
Fast and simple.
- User-friendly and easy to configure
- No Internet or network connection required
- Build a secure data destruction process in just five minutes
- Conforms to recognized international erasure standards
- Complies with internal policies for information security and data loss prevention
Reporting and auditing.
- Automatically generates detailed reports after each erasure
- Protects against liability exposure by providing reports as proof of erasure
- Reports include asset details, such as service and asset tags and serial numbers
Request a free consultation today.
Contact our team of specialists for a free quote and find out how our eraser software and services can help you.
- Data Erasure - Finally Putting Your Data To Rest
- What is the best data erasure method for my media type?
- Data Erasure – The End of the Data Lifecycle
- Secure Data Erasure Management with Hosted Erase
- What's the difference between data deletion and data erasure?
- Rise of GDPR - Will On-Site Data Erasure be a Must?