File and folder eraser software– targeted file deletion software.
Permanently delete targeted files and folders with our certified and efficient software solution. Organizations can securely erase sensitive files and folders from PC desktop computers, laptops and servers to reduce risk of data breach and achieve compliance with data security and compliance regulations.
Selective data removal.
File eraser software permanently destroys targeted data on active PCs, servers, and virtual machines to prevent data breaches.
File eraser securely and safely eliminates files, adheres to international standards, and provides certified reports that comply with legal standards.
Officially approved for full compliance.
File eraser meets or exceeds all recognized international standards for erasure and allows organizations to be compliant with new legislation and regulations that demand secure removal of customer-related data.
- Targeted, automated data erasure of files and folders
- Adheres to 25+ erasure standards
- Easy to install and user-friendly
- Advanced reporting options
- Fully compliant with data protection regulations
Why choose file and folder erase?
Automate the entire erasure process to save time and resources. Implement rules, routines, and scheduling through Windows standard components and command-line interface.
Pro-actively eliminates the risk of information leaks with 100% data removal and a tamper-proof audit trail for each erasure.
Meet and exceed standards for data protection such as PCI DSS, DoD 5220.22-M, HIPAA, and EU GDPR. Comply with legislation and policies that demand the secure deletion of customer information.
Detailed Audit Trail
Data erasure solutions validate the successful completion of the overwriting process and generate tamper-proof reports to comply with legal auditing requirements, which can be customized to suit your needs.
Request a free consultation today.
Contact our team of specialists for a free quote and find out how our eraser software and services can help you.
- Data Erasure - Finally Putting Your Data To Rest
- What is the best data erasure method for my media type?
- Data Erasure – The End of the Data Lifecycle
- Secure Data Erasure Management with Hosted Erase
- What's the difference between data deletion and data erasure?
- Rise of GDPR - Will On-Site Data Erasure be a Must?