Data recovery for Microsoft Windows
Our trained engineers can recover lost messages, pictures, contacts, music and files from Microsoft devices that have experienced a data loss.
We can recover lost data from any situation, including:
- Physical failures (water damage, fire damage, dropped, knocked...)
- Logical failures (deleted data, accidental reformat, virus, corruption...)
Why choose Ontrack?
- State of the art tools: We can recover lost data from a variety of logical issues such as deleted data and Microsoft Windows corruption.
- Expert recovery solutions: The most experienced engineers and the largest R&D team in the industry work together to offer you the highest quality service available.
- Retain your warranty: We are authorised by many Microsoft Windows operated hardware vendors to unseal their hard disk drives for recovery purposes, without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty.
Microsoft data recovery specialists
Ontrack is capable of recovering deleted data from all Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office versions. We have recovery experience in:
- Overwritten Word and Excel files
- Accidental deletions
- System crashes
- System corruptions
- Formatting errors
- And more
Ontrack offers dedicated extraction and recovery solutions for Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint.
We also offer specialised database recovery solutions for Microsoft SQL server.
DIY Data Recovery
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, do-it-yourself data recovery is an option.
Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? Try our 'best in class' data recovery software.
The data recovery process.
From initial consultation to ongoing support, more businesses and consumers choose Ontrack Data Recovery solutions and software in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
Join over a half million people and businesses who have trusted Ontrack to recover their data.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.