Recovery services for desktops
Our hardware, software and system engineers, along with dedicated customer service and data recovery specialists, provide manufacturer-recommended recovery services for desktops.
We offer multiple data recovery service options for recovering lost or inaccessible data from desktops. Desktop data recovery is available for:
- Any operating system
- Any make, model or brand
- Any generation of drives from oldest to the very newest
- All causes of data loss - from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations, including forgotten or lost passwords, viruses, natural disasters, accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and more
We can recover from any type of data loss
- Power surges
- Knocks, drops
- Power failure
- Liquid damage
- Fires, floods...
- Software bugs and errors
- Power failure
- File system damage
- Data overwriting...
- Accidental deletion of files
- System reinstall
- Partition deleted
- Accidental reformatting
- Overwriting files...
Signs of desktop failure
If you hear strange noises like grinding/clicking, or your desktop becomes unresponsive, here are some tips:
- Turn off computer immediately - further operation may damage data beyond repair
- Do not restart computer
- Do not install or reinstall any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive - improper handling may cause more damage
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt repair for a damaged or failed drive
- Do not attempt to dry a wet computer
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
- Contact the specialists at Ontrack immediately
Following these tips will increase the likelihood of success for your desktop recovery.
The data recovery process.
From initial consultation to ongoing support, more businesses and consumers choose Ontrack Data Recovery solutions and software in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
Start recovering your data!
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organisation to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.
DIY data recovery
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, DIY data recovery can be an option. Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? Try our 'best in class' data recovery software.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.