Thanks to our global partnership with Toshiba Electronic Devices and Storage Corporation, we are proud to offer Toshiba customers the following benefits:
- An exclusive 10% discount off our data recovery services
- Free shipping
- Free consultation and evaluation of your media
- A dedicated Data Services Representative to help you every step of the way
- Fixed pricing, with no hidden charges
- No recovery, no fee policy
- Data recovery services performed by expert engineers
- Complete end-to-end security and peace of mind
Data recovery for Toshiba hard drives
We can help you recover lost data from Toshiba consumer internal and external drives.
|External hard disk drives||Internal hard disk drives|
|Canvio® Slim||S300 Surveillance|
|Canvio® Advance||V300 Video Streaming|
|Canvio® Basics||N300 NAS|
|Canvio® Ready||X300 Performance|
|Canvio® for Desktop||P300 Desktop PC|
|L200 Laptop PC|
Can't see your Toshiba HDD model? Don't worry, we can still help you. Contact our team today for assistance.
- We are an authorized data recovery service provider for Toshiba hard disk drives
- We've been recovering data since 1985
- State-of-the-art data recovery labs around the world
- Over 500,000 successful data recoveries and counting
- Over 1,400 years of combined data recovery experience
- We offer different service levels depending on how quickly you'd like your data back
Toshiba hard drive recovery
We understand that no two recoveries are the same and we can help you get your lost data back in almost any situation.
How fast do you need your data back?
We understand the urgent need to recover data and offer different service levels to meet your needs.
StandardAverage of 7-10 business days
PriorityAverage of 2-3 business days
Emergency24/7 until completion
Our initial consultation is always free. We work closely with our customers to provide an overview of our recommended course of action, the outlook for success, timing, and costs involved. Customers are never charged until they approve a documented path forward for their data recovery job. Estimates for evaluations and recovery can vary depending on customer urgency, device type, capacity, number of files, transfer speeds, and complexity of the data loss situation.
The data recovery process.
From initial consultation to ongoing support, more businesses and consumers choose Ontrack Data Recovery solutions and software in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organisation to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.