Ontrack PowerControls for SQL allows you to search, preview and restore tables from native SQL BAK files, offline MDF, LDF and NDF files, or a storage tier snapshot from a SAN environment.
Save hours of time by restoring just the tables you need, not the entire database.
Search and restore a single table from a database backup in seconds
Easily preview table contents before restoration
Drag and drop table recovery: no T-SQL or PowerShell scripts needed
Build a custom licence for your enterprise:
- Customise a licence for your business needs
- Licences available for the capacity you need for small businesses through the largest global enterprises
- Licence one or all Ontrack® PowerControls™ applications depending on your needs
- Commercial licences available for MSPs, eDiscovery and other service providers
Ontrack PowerControls for SQL FAQs
Looking for more information on Ontrack PowerControls? Access the PowerControls Knowledge Base!
View frequently asked questions, case studies and blogs and more.
Partnerships and API integration
Resell to your customers
- Grow revenue while saving your customers time and money
- Generous partner discounts available
- Resell on a project basis or to larger clients who manage their own data on-premises
Provide hosting services.
- Rapidly recover items for your business customers and end users
- Differentiate your service offerings with granular restore
- Commercial unlimited use licenses
Ediscovery service providers
- Extract data from backups for your client projects
- Forensically sound with no impact to metadata
- Commercial, unlimited use licences available
Backup and storage OEMs
- Bundle with your data protection platform to provide mailbox/message/file level granular restore
- Licencing can be aligned to your business model
- Option to integrate the API to run the Ontrack PowerControls libraries within your user interface
Get more information
Please enter your details and select all/any of the following options. We will then be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Please note if you request a trial download, you will receive an email containing your software download instructions shortly.
The information requested by this form is used exclusively to assess your requirements and offer solutions and pricing options. Ontrack does not supply customer information to third parties.