Degaussers Offer Secure End-of-Life Data Management
Developed as a total data destruction solution, the Intimus Degausser is a secure hardware solution for large volumes of damaged or end-of-life magnetic media.
Gain peace of mind that your sensitive data has been completely destroyed.
Benefits of Using a Degausser for Data Destruction
Destroy 100% of data with a powerful gauss magnetic field
Each storage device takes only seconds to process.
Completely destroys all magnetic devices, even if they are damaged.
Intimus 40000 S Degausser
The Intimus 40000 S Degausser is the ultimate in data destruction power. It completely erases all data from hard drives and magnetic tapes in only 28 seconds. A scanning system and software are included to create an audit-worthy media destruction report as you degauss.
- Integrated magnetic field monitoring during each cycle for guaranteed safe data erasure
- Throughput (HDDs/h): up to 480 (1.8 inch), up to 360 (2.5 inch), up to 60 (3.5 inch)
- Minimum erasure field strength of 30,000 gauss, peaking at 40,000+ gauss
Intimus 20000 S Degausser
The Intimus 20000 S Degausser completely erases all data from any hard disk or magnetic tape at 20,000 gauss in under 15 seconds. Additionally, it comes with the Auditor-Pro system to create an audit-worthy media destruction report as you degauss.
- Barcode scanner, touchscreen, stylus, and camera included
- Throughput (HDD/h): up to 1,300 (1.8 inch), up to 875 (2.5 inch), up to 150 (3.5 inch)
Data Destruction FAQs
Request a free consultation today
Contact our team of specialists for a free quote and find out how our eraser software and services can help you.
- What is the best data erasure method for my media type?
- When to use data erasure software or a degausser?
- Keeping GDPR compliant: Why data erasure continues to matter
- What's the difference between data deletion and data erasure?
- The secure sanitisation and destruction of end-of-life data
- Data erasure, and data security, now is not the time to cut corners
- IT gathering dust
- Secure sanitisation of confidential health data - Page 47