We can recover lost data from your desktop computer, no matter what the situation.
We are trusted by IT professionals and technology users for even their most challenging desktop recovery scenarios.
Data recovery services for desktops
Our hardware, software and system engineers, along with dedicated customer service and data recovery specialists, provide manufacturer recommended recovery services for desktops.
We offer multiple data recovery service options for recovering lost or inaccessible data from desktops, including:
- Any operating system
- Any make, model or brand
- Any generation of drives from oldest to the very latest
- All causes of data loss - from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations, including forgotten or lost passwords, viruses, natural disasters, accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and more
We can recover from any type of data loss
- Power surges
- Knocks, drops
- Power failure
- Liquid damage
- Fires, floods...
- Software bugs and errors
- Power failure
- File system damage
- Data overwriting...
- Accidental deletion of files
- System reinstall
- Partition deleted
- Accidental reformatting
- Overwriting files...
Signs of desktop failure
If you hear strange noises like grinding/clicking, or your desktop becomes unresponsive, here are some tips:
- Turn off computer immediately - further operation may damage data beyond repair
- Do not restart computer
- Do not install or reinstall any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive - improper handling may cause more damage
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt repair for a damaged or failed drive
- Do not attempt to dry a wet computer
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
- Contact the specialists at Ontrack immediately
Following these tips will increase the likelihood of success for your desktop recovery.
The data recovery process
From initial consultation to ongoing support, we help businesses and consumers in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
When business or personal data is lost, we understand that it can be a very frustrating and stressful time. That's why our data recovery process is straightforward and transparent, and we'll keep you up to date every step of the way.
Start recovering your data!
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organisation to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.
DIY data recovery
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, DIY data recovery can be an option. Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? Try our 'best in class' data recovery software.
Hard drive & solid state drive
Expert data recovery for HDD and SSD - Ontrack performs hard drive data recovery from any make, model, brand or operating system and have experience with all data loss scenarios.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest enterprise or government organisation to individuals and everyone in between.