Drive eraser software
Total data sanitisation of PCs, laptops, servers, and enterprise storage systems.
With the option to choose from over 27 international erasure standards, the software helps ensure that all data is permanently erased, preventing anyone from recovering sensitive files. Drive eraser helps your organisation achieve compliance with data security, data protection, and data privacy regulations by providing tamper-free audit trails and certificates of erasure.
Easy to use
Fast and simultaneous erasure of multiple drives
Certified. Compliant. Efficient.
- Erases data permanently from multiple HDDs and SSDs simultaneously
- Automates the hard drive erasure process to remove BIOS freeze locks
- Local and remote deployment
- RAID dismantling and pass-through
- Provides a digitally signed certificate of erasure for auditing and compliance
- Compliant with all state, federal and international data privacy regulations and guidelines
- Globally certified to meet international standards
- Customisable reports
- Create an effective and secure asset disposal process
- Mitigate the risk of data breaches
- Maintain regulatory and audit compliance
- Save time and resources, while lowering operational costs
Detailed erasure documentation
Our drive eraser software validates the successful completion of the deletion process and generates comprehensive, tamper-proof reports to comply with legal auditing requirements.
Reports provide critical information, including:
- Condition of the hardware
- Relevant serial numbers and asset tags
- Technician and method used for erasure
- The data erasure standard used during the sanitisation process
Ontrack's data erasure software helps your organisation meet legal and regulatory compliance needs by producing tamper-free audit trails for data security and privacy, including GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA and many more.