Join Ontrack’s Authorised Partner Programme Today.
Ideal for computer retailers, consultants, and companies in the IT service, education, and government sectors, our Authorised Partner Programme empowers businesses to offer the highest quality data recovery services and solutions.
Ontrack’s Authorised Partners enjoy the following programme benefits - all designed to speed the growth of their data recovery businesses:
- A completely FREE programme with no minimum quotas to fill
- Increased revenue, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty
- Referral fees for all data recovery business referred
- Exclusive reseller discounts
- Connection to our global team of expert engineers and R&D specialists to assist you with any data loss scenario
- Discounts on software solutions and tape management projects
- A suite of sales and marketing materials for both online and offline promotion
- A dedicated Account Manager to support your business
- Access to training and educational materials Promotions and giveaways
Questions about our Authorised Partner Programme? Contact our team.
Why choose Ontrack?
Partners in our global network
Data recoveries per year
Data recoveries since 1985
Grow your portfolio
Offer your customers additional data management solutions, with no commitment or quotas to fill:
Help your clients with any data loss situation, any device, anytime. Benefit from transparent pricing and a priority service.
Use DIY software to quickly search and recover data from Microsoft® Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint and SQL Server.
Regain access to legacy data and manage archive tapes for your customers.
Secure software and hardware solutions to protect confidential information once devices reach the end of their usable lifespan.
Sign up to become an Ontrack Authorised Partner today.
Ready to join?
Complete the form below and take the first step toward becoming part of our network of 100,000+ Authorised Partners worldwide.
All fields marked with * are required. As part of the programme we’ll keep you informed with regular service updates, promotions and industry news via email. If you don’t want to receive these communications you can opt out at any time via any of our emails.
By submitting this form you agree to the Ontrack Authorised Partner terms & conditions.