With Ontrack Australia’s tape services you can respond to time critical restore requirements, save on archiving costs, reduce risk, remain compliant and keep legacy data accessible.
We can help! Ontrack has performed over 500,000 successful data recoveries. Over 50,000 clients from small businesses to ASX listed companies rely on our best-in-class data recovery services each year.
Why managing your tape data is important
Managing archive tape data is critical to reducing risk and cost in your enterprise.
By working with Ontrack Australia, you’ll have peace of mind that you can access what you want, when you want it while keeping your archive costs as low as possible.
By trusting us to help manage your legacy data, you will not only be able to quickly react to requests, achieve compliance with GDPR, better manage what data you keep and where you store it, but also reduce storage and maintenance costs.
How we can help you manage your tape data
We offer 4 main services so that you can take control of your legacy data
Find out if your data is physically accessible with the Ontrack tape audit service. We can also provide visibility on what has been stored past its retention period.
Whether you're switching IT service provider or found that your tape formats are no longer supported, Ontrack can help migrate your tape data to an alternative format.
Organising archive tape data can often seem like a daunting task. Let us catalogue your legacy data efficiently and make it easier for you to manage.
Ontrack can help you quickly retrieve granular information from your tape archives ensuring you are able to comply with legal and compliance requests.
We keep our processes as simple as possible
Our tape services consist of four main steps that make managing your archive data a straightforward task.
Why choose Ontrack tape services?
Find the exact data you need in time for regulatory and legal requests.
Save labour and time when you need to determine where data is stored for legal requests.
Avoid or reduce the maintenance cost of legacy backup systems.
Identify and manage data that is past its retention period to comply with legislation and avoid fines or data breaches.
We recover from all tape media.
Ontrack Australia has a large inventory of tape drives to read your media. If you use a legacy archive format, don't worry, our data recovery engineers have the experience and the resources required to search, extract, and recover your data .
|AIT||QIC||1/2" Open Reel|
|Cartridges||Mini data catridge||SLR|
Trust the tape experts
Ontrack can help you with any tape project, no matter how complex.
- World leading data management services and software since 1985
- International coverage with 33 office locations for multi-site / jurisdiction cases
- 24/7/365 availability
- Over 30 years of technical experience and R&D capabilities to solve even the most challenging tape situations
- Proprietary software tools that work independently of backup infrastructure/software
- Strict security policies with chain of custody if required
Book a free consultation
Find out how our tape solutions can help you take back control of your archive data.
Our team will contact you directly to discuss your requirements further.
- How to effectively manage and restore the legacy tape
- Tape-Services: More than just recovering data from legacy tapes
- Tape: the ultimate storage solution?
- The security risks associated with tape storage
- Tape archives: What you don’t know can hurt you
- Company Dark Data on Corporate Tapes
- “It’s End of Life Jim, but not as we know it” – The Demise of Tape