Email search and recovery - simplified.
Ontrack® PowerControls™ is a forensically sound email management tool that lets you granularly search and restore mailboxes, messages, attachments and other Microsoft® Office Outlook items – without restoring the entire database.
Ontrack PowerControls for Exchange Product Features
Interrogate a whole EDB or a single mailbox. Browse by message subject, date, time and keywords.
Quickly get lost or deleted messages back into your production Exchange environment.
Drag and drop mailboxes to PST, a live Exchange server or Office 365.
Collect targeted data for legal and compliance requests and save to PST, MSG or TXT format.
Enhanced features for Ontrack PowerControls for Exchange.
Note: PowerPacks are available as a separately priced option for custom licenses.
PowerPack for ExtractWizard
Add the ability to restore data from tape or disk backups; eliminating the need for a duplicate server and greatly reducing restoration and recovery times.
Ontrack PowerControls has a variety of ExtractWizard agents that support common backup software provider formats.
Available ExtractWizard Agents:
- Agent for Windows NT Backup
- Agent for Veritas/Symantec Backup Exec
- Agent for Dell EMC NetWorker
- Agent for Arcserve Backup
- Agent for Veritas/Symantec NetBackup
- Agent for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
- Agent for HP Data Protector
- Agent for Commvault Simpana
- Agent for UltraBac
PowerPack for Exchange
The following PowerPacks for Exchange can be added for enhanced search and analysis capabilities:
Agent for Advanced Searching: This agent offers the ability to search any combination of attachment text, message subject, message body, and attachment file name(s).
Agent for PST as a Source: Allows you to select any PST file and open it as a source data store that performs all database operations including copying, exporting, and searching. Parent folders are implemented for PST sources.
Agent for Content Analysis: Reduces the time taken to perform complex email searches. Administrators can create their own Content Analysis Stores containing multiple data sources, including legacy backup tapes, rather than searching one source at a time.
Agent for Administrative Services: Critical for compliance with highly regulated organizations. Enables the top level administrator to centrally control permissions within Ontrack PowerControls to mirror your organization's internal IT security policies and control access to mailboxes. This agent also performs centralized activity auditing to track and record all actions taken by a Ontrack PowerControls user.
Ontrack PowerControls for Microsoft Exchange FAQs
Let us build a license for your enterprise.
- Customize a license for your business needs
- Licenses available for the capacity you need for small businesses through the largest global enterprises
- License 1, 2 or all Ontrack® PowerControls™ applications depending on your needs
- Commercial licenses available for MSPs, ediscovery and other service providers
Partnerships and API Integration
Resell to your customers.
- Grow revenue while saving your customers time and money
- Generous partner discounts
- Resell on a project-by-project basis or to larger clients who manage their own data on-premises
Provide hosting services.
- Rapidly recover items for your business customers and end users
- Differentiate your service offerings with granular restore
- Commercial unlimited use licenses
For eDiscovery service providers.
- Extract items from backups for your client projects
- Forensically sound with no impact to metadata
- Commercial unlimited use licenses
For backup and storage OEMs.
- Bundle with your data protection platform to provide item level granular restore
- Licensing aligned to your business model
- Option to integrate the API to run the Ontrack PowerControls libraries within your user interface
Get more information.
Please enter your details and select all/any of the following options. We will then be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Please note if you request a trial download, you will receive an email containing your software download instructions shortly.
The information requested by this form is used exclusively to assess your requirements and offer solutions and pricing options. Ontrack does not supply customer information to third parties.
If you’ve downloaded or purchased Ontrack PowerControls and want more information on how to use it, check out these useful resources: