Benefits for Western Digital customers
Thanks to our global partnership, we are proud to offer Western Digital customers the following benefits:
- Free collection of your device
- Free evaluation of your Western Digital product
- Free data recovery consultation and 24/7/365 global support available
- An exclusive 10% discount off our data recovery services
- Fixed pricing, with no hidden charges
- Data recovery services performed by expert engineers
- No recovery, no fee policy
- Complete end-to-end security and peace of mind
Why choose Ontrack?
- We are a Western Digital Platinum Data Recovery Service Provider
- We've been recovering data since 1985
- 22 state-of-the-art data recovery labs around the world
- Over 500,000 successful data recoveries and counting
- Over 1,400 years of combined data recovery experience
- We offer different service levels depending on how quickly you'd like your data back
Our data recovery process
Four simple steps to get lost data back from your Western Digital device:
Contact us 24/7 worldwide to obtain a free data recovery consultation and written price quote.
Within a 24 hours of receiving your device, our engineers will inspect your device for free. You will receive a fixed price quote for the recovery work, including an overview of service levels and timeframes.
With your approval, our expert engineers will recover your data using proprietary tools and techniques. The recovery time will depend on your chosen service level and the complexity of the work involved.
Once your data has been recovered, we’ll send it back to you on a brand new external USB device, which is encrypted for security and shipped via next day delivery.
How fast do you need your data back?
We understand the urgent need to recover data and offer service levels to meet your needs.
Standard5-7 business days
Priority2-3 business days
Emergency24/7 until completion
Our initial consultation is always free. We work closely with our customers to provide an overview of our recommended course of action, the outlook for success, timing, and costs involved. Customers are never charged until they approve a documented path forward for their data recovery job. Estimates for evaluations and recovery can vary depending on customer urgency, device type, capacity, number of files, transfer speeds, and complexity of the data loss situation.
The data recovery process.
From initial consultation to ongoing support, more businesses and consumers choose Ontrack Data Recovery solutions and software to handle data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.