Ontrack is the only Platinum Data Recovery Partner for Western Digital in Australia
Western Digital customers receive a 10% discount off our data recovery services. Start your recovery today!
Benefits for Western Digital customers
Thanks to our global partnership, we are proud to offer Western Digital customers the following benefits:
- An exclusive 10% discount off our data recovery services
- Free evaluation and shipping
- Fixed pricing, with no hidden charges
- Data recovery services performed by expert engineers
- No recovery, no fee policy
- Complete end-to-end security and peace of mind
- Trusted data recovery services for: WD Elements®, WD My Passport®, WD My Cloud®, WD My Book®, WD Blue®, WD Green®, WD Black®, WD Purple® and WD NAS solutions.
WD, the WD logo, WD Elements®, WD My Passport®, WD My Cloud®, WD My Book®, WD Blue®, WD Green®, WD Black®, WD Purple® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Why choose Ontrack?
- We are a Western Digital Platinum Data Recovery Service Provider
- We've been recovering data since 1985
- Over 500,000 successful data recoveries and counting
- Widest range of data recovery solutions offered: including, cleanroom, remote through secure modem or internet connection, on-site, and award-winning do-it-yourself data recovery software.
- Access to the Ontrack Online Portal. Ontrack Online allows customers to instantly view their recovery status and track the progress of their recovery from beginning to end.
The Ontrack data recovery process
Four simple steps to get lost data back from your Western Digital device:
Contact us 24/7/365 to get a free phone consultation. We will work with you to determine the most cost effective recovery solution and service level based on your specific needs.
Within 24 hours of receiving your device, our engineers will inspect your device for free. You will receive a fixed price quote for the recovery work, including an overview of service levels and timeframes.
With your approval, our expert engineers will recover your data using proprietary tools and techniques. The recovery time will depend on your chosen service level and the complexity of the work involved.
Once your data has been recovered, we’ll send it back to you on a brand new USB device, which is encrypted for security and shipped via next day delivery.
How fast do you need your data back?
We understand the urgent need to recover data and offer service levels to meet your needs.
StandardAverage of 7-10 business days
Priority2-3 business days
Emergency24/7 until completion
Our initial consultation is always free. We work closely with our customers to provide an overview of our recommended course of action, the outlook for success, timing, and costs involved. Customers are never charged until they approve a documented path forward for their data recovery job. Estimates for evaluations and recovery can vary depending on customer urgency, device type, capacity, number of files, transfer speeds, and complexity of the data loss situation.
The Ontrack data recovery process
We'll ensure that you are informed every step of the way so that you have complete peace of mind. You have our 100% support from initial consultation to job completion.
They don't call us the world leader for nothing. Join over a half million people and businesses who have trusted Ontrack to recover their data.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organisation to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.