Dubai data recovery services
Thanks to our best-in-class technologies and more than 30 years of experience there is no media on which Ontrack engineers cannot operate. Our experts recover data from broken or failed hard disk drives, SSD, server, RAID and much more. They operate not only in Windows environments but also in Linux, MacOS and virtual machines.
You can contact our specialists every day, to get information about how to manage your data loss.
Any operating systemt
Windows NT, Mac OSX, Linux, ...
HP, IBM, Bull, Apple, ...
Physical, logical, deleted data, ...
Hard disk, SSD, Server, RAID, NAS, SAN, Tape,...
A transparent data recovery service
Upon receipt of your device, we will complete an evaluation and provide an exact cost for recovery in approximately 24 hours. After the evaluation, you will receive, if possible, a fixed price quote.
There is no commitment unless you agree to the quote and choose to move forward. If we can’t recover your data or you do not go ahead with the recovery, we will securely destroy your hard drive.
[*] If you would like it returned to you the cost would be USD 80.00 plus VAT for international shipping. The free evaluation may not be possible on deleted data / formatted media. If you need assistance, please call us at +44 (0)1372 741 999.
You can ship directly to us your damaged media following the simple instruction we provide you
Services available for your data recovery in Dubai
You can ship directly to us your damaged media following the simple instruction we provide you.
Services available for your data recovery in Dubai:
- require a quote to Ontrack for your data recovery
- once you receive the email from our specialists to activate the free evaluation, follow the instruction to prepare the device
Why choose us?
- Ontrack is the oldest and largest Data Recovery company in the world. We performed the World’s First Data Recovery way back in 1987 and have been building on that experience and expertise ever since.
- Ontrack offers completely transparent and honest pricing and services. The prices we quote are all inclusive, and are the most you will ever pay for a data recovery through us. We do not have any hidden fees, or escalated pricing for “difficult” or “special” cases.
- Ontrack has unrivaled resources in the Data Recovery market. We have a worldwide network of hundreds of engineers and developers ready to assist if required.
- We’ve seen your problem before. Worldwide, Ontrack completes over 50,000 recoveries every year – from memory cards right up to the most complex Enterprise Data Storage systems. No matter what your issue is, or how you’ve lost your data, we’ve seen it before and can give you the very best chance to recover your data.
- Every day we recover data from media that other companies have deemed unrecoverable. The first attempt at Data Recovery is generally the best chance you have at recovering your data, so bring it to the people who can get it back the first time.
Join over a half million people and businesses who have trusted Ontrack to recover their data.
We'll collect your device and perform an evaluation, free of charge.
Data recovery for single drives and smartphones starts from £478.80 (inclusive of VAT). The final price will be determined at the end of the evaluation, according to the complexity of the work involved and the urgency required.
To begin, start by clicking on the type of media from which you need data recovered. The evaluation time for single hard drives (HDD and SSD) is four hours*, and within 24 hours for RAID systems*. Other media, such as mobile phones do not require an evaluation to provide an accurate quotation.
*These are typical time frames and apply within normal business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). For an out of hours, emergency service, or for further assistance, please contact us on +44 (0)1372 741999.