Data recovery for Microsoft Windows
Our trained engineers can recover lost messages, pictures, contacts, music and files from Microsoft devices that have experienced a data loss.
We can recover lost data from any situation, including:
- Physical failures (water damage, fire damage, dropped, knocked...)
- Logical failures (deleted data, accidental reformat, virus, corruption...)
Why choose Ontrack?
- State of the art tools: We can recover lost data from a variety of logical issues such as deleted data and Microsoft Windows corruption.
- Expert recovery solutions: The most experienced engineers and the largest R&D team in the industry work together to offer you the highest quality service available.
- Retain your warranty: We are authorised by many Microsoft Windows operated hardware vendors to unseal their hard disk drives for recovery purposes, without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty.
Microsoft data recovery specialists
Ontrack is capable of recovering deleted data from all Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office versions. We have recovery experience in:
- Overwritten Word and Excel files
- Accidental deletions
- System crashes
- System corruptions
- Formatting errors
- And more
Ontrack offers dedicated extraction and recovery solutions for Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint.
We also offer specialised database recovery solutions for Microsoft SQL server.
DIY data recovery
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, DIY data recovery can be an option.
Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? Try our 'best in class' data recovery software.
The data recovery process
From initial consultation to ongoing support, we help businesses and consumers in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
When business or personal data is lost, we understand that it can be a very frustrating and stressful time. That's why our data recovery process is straightforward and transparent, and we'll keep you up to date every step of the way.
Join over a half million people and businesses who have trusted Ontrack to recover their data.
We'll collect your device and perform an evaluation, free of charge.
Data recovery for single drives and smartphones starts from £478.80 (inclusive of VAT). The final price will be determined at the end of the evaluation, according to the complexity of the work involved and the urgency required.
To begin, start by clicking on the type of media from which you need data recovered. The evaluation time for single hard drives (HDD and SSD) is four hours*, and within 24 hours for RAID systems*. Other media, such as mobile phones do not require an evaluation to provide an accurate quotation.
*These are typical time frames and apply within normal business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). For an out of hours, emergency service, or for further assistance, please contact us on +44 (0)1372 741999.