Benefits for Western Digital® customers
- Free evaluation
- No data, no fee
- Over 30 years experience and the largest team of data recovery engineers worldwide.
- Access to the Ontrack Online Portal
- Ontrack Online allows customers to instantly view their recovery status and track the progress of their recovery from beginning to end.
- Widest range of data recovery solutions offered, including; cleanroom, remote through secure modem or internet connection, on-site, and award-winning do-it-yourself data recovery software.
- Trusted data recovery services for: WD Elements®, WD My Passport®, WD My Cloud®, WD My Book®, WD Blue®, WD Green®, WD Black®, WD Purple® and WD NAS solutions.
Why choose Ontrack?
- We are a Western Digital Platinum Data Recovery Service Provider
- We've been recovering data since 1985
- 22 state-of-the-art data recovery labs around the world
- Over 500,000 successful data recoveries and counting
- Over 1,400 years of combined data recovery experience
- We offer different service levels depending on how quickly you'd like your data back
Our data recovery process
Four simple steps to get lost data back from your Western Digital device:
Contact us 24/7/365 to get a free phone consultation. We will work with you to determine the most cost effective recovery solution and service level based on your specific needs.
Within 24 hours of receiving your device, our engineers will inspect your device for free. You will receive a fixed price quote for the recovery work, including an overview of service levels and timeframes.
With your approval, our expert engineers will recover your data using proprietary tools and techniques. The recovery time will depend on your chosen service level and the complexity of the work involved.
Once your data has been recovered, we’ll send it back to you on a brand new external hard drive, which is encrypted for security and shipped via next day delivery.
How fast do you need your data back?
We understand the urgent need to recover data and offer service levels to meet your needs.
Standard7-10 business days
Priority2-3 business days
Emergency24/7 Until completion
Our initial consultation is always free. We work closely with our customers to provide an overview of our recommended course of action, the outlook for success, timing, and costs involved. Customers are never charged until they approve a documented path forward for their data recovery job. Estimates for evaluations and recovery can vary depending on customer urgency, device type, capacity, number of files, transfer speeds, and complexity of the data loss situation.
Data recovery process
From initial consultation to ongoing support, we help businesses and consumers in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
When business or personal data is lost, we understand that it can be a very frustrating and stressful time. That's why our data recovery process is straightforward and transparent, and we'll keep you up to date every step of the way.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest enterprise or government organisation to individuals and everyone in between.