We offer wallet recovery services for a variety of scenarios, including:
• Forgotten Passwords – If you forget a wallet or BIP38 password, Ontrack's password recovery engineers can help. We have established techniques for recovering or breaking cryptocurrency wallet passwords, and in many cases, we can restore access within several days.
• Deleted Wallets – Accidental deletion is one of the most common data loss scenarios. In the vast majority of cases, we can successfully recover deleted wallets without any data loss, and we offer a no data, no charge guarantee.
• Hardware Failure – Failed hard drives, RAID arrays, solid-state drives, and other devices.
As the world leader in data recovery services, we offer the highest success rates available anywhere, and we use state-of-the-art technology at each of our locations.
If your data is still on your device, we have the necessary tools to recover it.
• Wallet Corruption – Data corruption occurs due to software or hardware error, and it can prevent cryptocurrency owners from accessing their coins — even with a correct password. We can often restore the affected files within hours.
• Upgrading Older Wallets – Some cryptocurrency holders may feel uncomfortable upgrading older wallets. We can provide safe, secure upgrades, providing you with an up-to-date wallet while maintaining your privacy.
Join over a half million people and businesses who have trusted Ontrack to recover their data.
Cryptocurrency Data Loss FAQs
Simple 4-Step Data Recovery Process
Contact us 24/7 worldwide to obtain a free data recovery consultation and written price quote.
The entire evaluation process is transparent with no hidden costs. Once we receive your device, our engineers recommend the best solution, send a fixed price quote and an overview of service levels and delivery schedules.
With your approval, we recover your data based on your chosen service level. Through our secure portal you can track the status of your recovery and view a list of recoverable files.
Once your data has been recovered, we’ll send it back to you on an encrypted external device via next day delivery.
Multiple Service Levels to Accommodate Any Timeline
Our team of trusted experts are on standby to help. We offer flexible service offerings to meet your unique needs and budgetary considerations.
StandardAverage of 7-14 business days
PriorityAverage of 2-5 business days
Emergency24/7 Until Completion
Proven data recovery experience
Ontrack has vast experience dealing with data loss scenarios ranging from routine to extreme. We aim to provide our customers peace of mind should they experience data loss due to hardware failures, human error, natural disasters, or cyber-attacks.
Recoveries and Counting
Recoveries per Year
Years in Business
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.