Ensure total data erasure from hard drives and other magnetic media with degaussers.
Degaussing provides you with peace of mind knowing your sensitive information has been completely and securely destroyed.
Degaussers Offer Secure End-of-Life Data Management
Developed as a total data destruction solution, the Intimus Degausser is a secure hardware solution for large volumes of damaged or end-of-life magnetic media.
Gain peace of mind that your sensitive data has been completely destroyed.
Benefits of Using a Degausser for Data Destruction
Destroy 100% of data with a powerful gauss magnetic field.
Each storage device takes only seconds to process.
Completely destroys all magnetic devices, even if they are damaged.
Intimus 40000 S Degausser
The Intimus 40000 S Degausser is the ultimate in data destruction power. It completely erases all data from hard drives and magnetic tapes in only 28 seconds. A scanning system and software are included to create an audit-worthy media destruction report as you degauss.
- Integrated magnetic field monitoring during each cycle for guaranteed safe data erasure
- Throughput (HDDs/h): up to 480 (1.8 inch), up to 360 (2.5 inch), up to 60 (3.5 inch)
- Minimum erasure field strength of 30,000 gauss, peaking at 40,000+ gauss
Intimus 20000 S Degausser
The Intimus 20000 S Degausser completely erases all data from any hard disk or magnetic tape at 20,000 gauss in under 15 seconds. Additionally, it comes with the Auditor-Pro system to create an audit-worthy media destruction report as you degauss.
- Barcode scanner, touchscreen, stylus, and camera included
- Throughput (HDD/h): up to 1,300 (1.8 inch), up to 875 (2.5 inch), up to 150 (3.5 inch)
Data Destruction FAQs
Request a free consultation today.
Contact our team specialists to find out how we can customize our data erasure solutions to suit you.
- Data destruction with bolts of electricity: True or False?
- SSD vs. HDD – Data Destruction and Asset Disposal
- Secure deletion of data – comparison of degausser types
- What is degaussing and how does it work?
- The secure sanitisation and destruction of end-of-life data
- Data erasure, and data security, now is not the time to cut corners
- IT gathering dust
- Secure sanitisation of confidential health data - Page 47