A trusted tape services provider.
With Ontrack's tape services you can respond to time-sensitive restore requirements, save on archiving costs, reduce the risk of retaining uncompliant data and keep legacy data accessible.
By trusting us to help manage your legacy data, you will not only be able to quickly react to requests, achieve compliance with GDPR, better manage what data you keep and where you store it, but also reduce storage and maintenance costs.
Custom Tape Services
Find out if your data is physically accessible with the Ontrack tape audit service. We can also provide visibility on what has been stored past its retention period.
Whether you're migrating from your IT service provider or found that your tape formats are no longer supported, Ontrack can help migrate to your tape data.
Organizing archive tape data can seem like a daunting task. Let us catalog your legacy data efficiently and make it easier for you to manage.
Ontrack can help you quickly retrieve granular information from your tape archives ensuring you are able to comply with legal and government requests.
How it Works
Our tape services consist of four main steps that make managing your archive data a straightforward task.
The benefits of Ontrack’s tape services.
We recover from all tape media.
|AIT||QIC||1/2" Open Reel|
|Cartridges||Mini data catridge||SLR|
Get a tape services quote
Why work with Ontrack?
- World-leading data management services and software since 1985
- International coverage with 19 laboratories for multi-site / jurisdiction cases
- 24/7/365 availability
- Over 30 years of technical experience and R&D capability to solve even the most challenging tape situations
- Proprietary software tools that work independently of backup infrastructure/software
- Strict security policies with chain of custody if required Q Security compliant - twice awarded by the US Department of Defense for outstanding security participation