Expert server data recovery.
We recover from any direct-attached RAID, network attached storage (NAS), and very large storage area network (SAN) systems.
Ontrack Data Recovery engineers help you with the following items:
- Recover lost data from file servers
- Restore application servers
- Retrieve lost web server data
- Recover virtual server data
- Custom data recovery solutions
Ontrack has developed proven recovery methods for the following server systems.
Our research and development team is dedicated to creating customized data recovery solutions for our clients. Our global R&D team is the largest in the industry and has been developing the necessary tools and techniques for successful server data recoveries for over 30 years.
Microsoft Exchange and Other Email Servers
Specialized recovery solutions for inaccessible email databases and missing, corrupted or deleted messages or mailboxes.
- In-lab data recovery services for physical drive failures.
- Remote Data Recovery solutions for data recovery performed over a secure internet connection.
- Ontrack® PowerControls™ management software for Microsoft Exchange.
As an industry partner with certified developer status with Apple, Microsoft, Sun and VMware, we are best positioned to assist with a range of common database errors, including:
- Database corruption
- Torn pages
- System table abnormalities
Microsoft SharePoint Server
Ontrack® PowerControls™ for Microsoft SharePoint allows administrators to quickly and easily find, recover and restore Microsoft Office SharePoint server items including:
- Entire SharePoint sites
- Libraries and folders
Microsoft SQL Server
Ontrack® PowerControls™ for SQL restores Microsoft® SQL Server® tables without having to restore the entire database.
- Restore just the table you need – not the entire database
- Preview content before restoration
- Drag and drop copied tables directly to the desired environment
- Spend minutes restoring versus hours or days
- Achieve an ROI well beyond the cost of the tool
- Supports Snapshots or native SQL backups
We know loss of a web server is critical to any business. This is why our skilled team of engineers are available to assist at any time, day or night in the event of a data loss. Types of web servers:
- Apache HTTP
- IIS for Windows®
- Novell® Open Enterprise Servers
- IBM® Domino® (formerly IBM Lotus® Domino)
If you do not see your web server listed here, please contact us at 855.818.7015 for further assistance.
Virtual servers and servers using VMware software reduce the cost of hosting a network and physical hardware, but add complexity to storage systems. Our engineers are experts in recovering from:
- Corrupt VMFS Datastore volumes
- Corrupted virtual disk files (VMDK or VHD)
- Corrupted guest file systems
- Deleted virtual disk files (VMDK or VHD)
If your issue is not listed here, we have a data recovery specialist waiting for your call at 855.818.7015.
Custom Application Servers
Our research and development team is dedicated to creating customized data recovery solutions for our clients. Our global R&D team is the largest in the industry and has been developing the necessary tools and techniques for successful data recoveries for over 30 years.
Common scenarios for data loss on servers.
Server data loss can be caused by any of the following:
- Inverter failure
- Overwriting the configuration
- Rebuilding failure
- One or more hard drives overheating
- Hard drive failure
- Power supply failure
- Air conditioning failure
Server Recovery Tips
Here are some tips from our expert engineers for successful server data recovery:
- If a drive is making unusual noises, turn it off immediately and seek professional help
- Restore the data to a separate server or location, never the server that lost the data in the first place
- If the data has been accidentally or maliciously deleted, turn the device off immediately, without shutting down
- If you’re planning on making hardware or software changes, also make sure you have a valid backup in place first
- Label all drives with their position in a RAID array
- Never run repair or defragmenter utilities on a suspected bad drive
If your server has failed or you’ve lost server data, we’d always advise seeking support from a server data recovery expert. Our US data recovery team can recover from any direct-attached RAID, network-attached storage (NAS), and very large storage area network (SAN) system - and because we understand just how vital it is to get your server back up and running as quickly as possible, we work fast.
We are here to help.
When a server loses data, we understand timing is critical. Our data recovery specialists are available 24/7 for emergency service.
We offer a free phone consultation for server data recovery with one of our specialists or engineers. During your call we will:
- Confirm your hardware, configuration, virtualization software and back up procedure
- Assess the server data loss situation and possible failure points
- Provide tips to prevent further data loss
- Assess the possibility of a Remote Data Recovery
- Advise on preparations for an In Lab Server Data Recovery
Recoverable server, SAN and NAS manufacturers.
|Hitachi Data Systems||LSI™||StorNext®||Cisco™||Hewlett® Packard|
|NetApp™||StorTrends®||Compellent Technologies||I-O Data||NetGear®|
|Dell™||Dell EMC||Infortrend®||ONStor™||Western Digital®|
|Pillar® Data Systems||LaCie||Intel||Lenovo|
If you do not see the manufacturer you are looking for listed here, please contact us at 855.558.3856 for a complete list.
Server Case Studies
Our engineers are experts in server data recovery. We work with our clients and the equipment manufacturer to recover the maximum amount of data as quickly as possible.
Flexible Payment Options
We understand data recovery is often an unexpected need, which is why we offer extended payment plan options through Affirm.
Multiple Service Offerings
Ontrack offer's flexible service offerings to meet your unique needs and budgetary considerations. Our experts are on standby 24/7/365.
We want you to have control over your data recovery process. You'll know exactly what can be recovered before paying.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.