Join Ontrack’s Authorized Partner Program Today.
Ideal for computer retailers, consultants, and companies in the IT service, education, and government sectors, our Authorized Partner Program empowers businesses to offer the highest quality data recovery services and solutions.
Ontrack’s Authorized Partners enjoy the following program benefits - all designed to speed the growth of their data recovery businesses:
- A completely FREE program with no minimum quotas to fill
- Increased revenue, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty
- Referral fees for all data recovery business referred
- Exclusive reseller discounts
- Connection to our global team of expert engineers and R&D specialists to assist you with any data loss scenario
- Discounts on software solutions and tape management projects
- A suite of sales and marketing materials for both online and offline promotion
- A dedicated Account Manager to support your business
- Access to training and educational materials
- Promotions and giveaways
Questions about our Authorized Partner Program? Contact our team.
Why choose Ontrack?
Partners in our global network
Data recoveries per year
Data recoveries since 1985
Grow your portfolio
Offer your customers these data solutions with no commitment or quotas to fill:
Help your clients with any data loss situation, on any device, at any time. Benefit from transparent pricing and priority service.
Use DIY software to quickly search and recover data from Microsoft® Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
Regain access to legacy data and manage archive tapes with an online catalog.
Employ secure software and hardware solutions to protect confidential information once devices reach the end of their useable lifespan.
Sign up to become an Ontrack Authorized Partner today.
Ready to join?
Complete the form below and take the first step toward becoming part of our network of 100,000+ Authorized Partners worldwide.
All fields marked with * are required. As part of the program we’ll keep you informed with regular updates, promotions and industry news via email. If you don’t want to receive these communications you can opt-out at any time via any of our emails.
By submitting this form you agree to the Ontrack terms & conditions.
Already a partner?
If you’ve already registered, check out the Authorized Partner Resource Center to access your marketing resources, sales tools and manage new/existing data recovery requests.