If you’ve lost data from your flash memory device, we can help.
Our team of skilled and experienced data recovery experts can recover your files, photos, and other data from your portable storage device.
Request an estimate
Recover your flash data now!
It can happen very quickly. Images, contact details, videos and important personal documents can be deleted from a flash drive at the push of a button.
- Flash controller
- NAND memory chips
- Supply Voltage Regulator
- Fire or water damage
- Defective connections / physical damage
- Deleted / corrupt mapping table
- Corrupt firmware
- Recover deleted files
- Recover deleted pictures
Data recovery from all flash memory devices.
- SD card
- Mini D
- OCZ® Technology
- Micro SD
- SDHC, SDXC
- USB memory
- Memory duo
- Memory PRO duo
- Kingston Technology®
- Memory PRO-HG Duo
- Memory Micro M2
- CompactFlash I and II
- Multimedia card
- Reduced size multimedia card
- MMC micro card
- Serial flash module
- Intelligent stick
Flash memory device data loss situations.
Ontrack can access and extract files from portable storage devices that suffer data loss such as:
- Physical damage
- Accidental deletion
- Errors resulting from moving files
- Partially overwritten files
- Reformatting SD cards or USBs
- Fire, water, or other physical damage
- Damaged files due to storage failure
- Corrupted SD card
- And much more
Know what can be recovered before you pay!
Ontrack offers the option to add our Ontrack® Verifile™ report with your evaluation which lists the recoverable files from your device and their condition.
After you receive the Ontrack Verifile report and a firm quote, you can then make the decision to move forward and pay for the full recovery.
Join over a half million people and businesses who have trusted Ontrack to recover their data.
USB, USB flash and SD card recovery software.
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, do-it-yourself data recovery is an option. Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? Try our 'best in class' data recovery software.
How to protect your flash drive from data loss
Data loss from a flash drive isn’t always avoidable, but there are a number of steps you can take to help prevent it, including:
- Disconnect your flash drive safely – When you’ve finished working on your flash drive, it must be disconnected properly – never unplug it from your computer or device without safely disconnecting it first
- Back up your files – don’t store any important data solely on your USB
- Keep your computer up to date - ensure you have the latest anti-virus protection and system updates in place to protect it from viruses, malware, and ransomware that can cause data loss
- Ensure your flash drive is kept in a safe place – flash drives are small and portable, so it’s important to keep them in a secure place to avoid loss or damage
- Use a surge protector – A surge protector will help to keep both your computer and your flash drive safe from changes in the electric current.
If you’ve lost any data from your flash drive, our team of US data retrieval experts can help.
Flexible Payment Options
We understand data recovery is often an unexpected need, which is why we offer extended payment plan options through Affirm.
Multiple Service Offerings
Ontrack offer's flexible service offerings to meet your unique needs and budgetary considerations. Our experts are on standby 24/7/365.
We want you to have control over your data recovery process. You'll know exactly what can be recovered before paying.
Unrivaled Global Expertise
Backed by the world’s largest R&D team, we have the knowledge and ability to address your unique data recovery needs.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.