Request an estimate
Expert data recovery on all storage systems.
A SAN system offers very good performance, high reliability and simplified management. These systems rarely fail and data loss is usually the result of a user error or some other data management function.
The recovery of SAN systems most often requires emergency services, and Ontrack is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help recover this crucial data.
Recoverable DAS, SAN, NAS and SDS manufacturers.
|Hitachi Data Systems||LSI™||StorNext®||Cisco™||Hewlett® Packard|
|NetApp™||StorTrends®||Compellent Technologies||I-O Data||NetGear®|
|Dell™||Dell EMC||Infortrend®||ONStor™||Western Digital®|
|Pillar® Data Systems||LaCie||Intel||Lenovo|
Common types of storage system failures.
Overwritten storage configuration • Power surge • Failed RAID rebuild • Failed hard disk drive(s) • Deleted snapshots • Metadata corruption • Ransomware • Snapshot management errors • Data management errors
Consult with an expert to help overcome data loss from one or more of these events.
- Failed Drives
- Failed Controllers
- Power issues
- Failed RAID Rebuilds
- Metadata Corruption
- Deleted Data/Snapshots
- Overwritten Volumes
- Deleted Volumes
- Data Management Errors
Help begins as soon as you call.
Professional data recovery service day or night. We know your storage systems work around the clock and data loss can happen at any time. We have experienced data recovery engineers working 24/7 ready to recover your data.
During your free consultation our data recovery expert will:
- Confirm your hardware, configuration, operating system and virtualization software
- Assess the data loss situation and ongoing risks
- Provide tips to prevent further data loss
- Assess the possibility of a Remote Data Recovery
- Advise on preparations to send in for an In Lab Data Recovery
Partnerships for successful data recoveries.
We work directly with manufacturers of DAS, SAN, NAS, SDS and Server systems to provide you with the best data recovery solutions possible.
Ontrack partners with OEMs to produce the best results for our customers by increasing the speed, accuracy and success of data recovery. We offer the fastest and most secure data recovery through our Remote Data Recovery (RDR) service. Recover and restore lost data from inaccessible file shares, volumes, or LUNs and more via a secure internet connection.
Enterprise NAS / SAN / Server Case Studies
Jun 28, 2021, 15:28 PM
Jun 29, 2020, 09:52 AM
Jun 29, 2020, 09:51 AM
Feb 17, 2020, 09:08 AM
Feb 13, 2020, 16:45 PM
Data recovery for all enterprise storage systems
Our data recovery specialists in the US provide quick, efficient data recovery for many different storage systems, including:
- NAS recovery – Recovering data from NAS, or Network Attached Storage, systems can be complex. Every time a new model is released, new challenges arise for our data recovery engineers.
- DAS recovery – DAS, or Direct Attached Storage, is directly connected to servers, working as an expansion of the server storage. DAS data loss can be caused by logical failures, hardware failures, and ransomware attacks.
- SAN recovery – SAN, or Storage Area Networks, are usually large, specialist networks that connect different types of storage devices, including a RAID and servers.
Our US data recovery team are equipped to meet all your enterprise storage data recovery needs – get in touch for a free consultation.
Flexible Payment Options
We understand data recovery is often an unexpected need, which is why we offer extended payment plan options through Affirm.
Multiple Service Offerings
Ontrack offer's flexible service offerings to meet your unique needs and budgetary considerations. Our experts are on standby 24/7/365.
We want you to have control over your data recovery process. You'll know exactly what can be recovered before paying.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.