Any device, any data loss situation
We can help recover lost data from any Synology device.
Our team of data recovery experts can get lost data back from any Synology product and almost any data loss situation. Contact us today to start your data recovery.
Why is Ontrack the global leader in Synology NAS recovery?
1. For Synology NAS systems with have the additional capabilities to repair and extract data from inside the various file-systems held inside iSCSI LUNs presented from the NAS device.
2. Specialist tools to decode and recover from complex volume types present on Synology Systems including Synology Thin Provisioned LUN Maps.
3. Risk free recovery. All repairs and recovery work are completed in a virtual layer on top of the storage, so there’s no risk of causing additional damage by completing incorrect rebuilds on live systems. This is a huge risk when engaging lower end Data Recovery providers who may attempt to rebuild/repair “in place”.
4. We use proprietary custom built tools, not “off the shelf” software with development team on standby to write custom code/tools when required.
5. We support all RAID Levels (RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 6, 50, 60) and have the ability to map rare or uncommon RAID configurations.
6. Access to a global team of 200+ engineers. If a local engineer encounters a problem they’ve never seen before, they have the support of our global engineering pool. Worldwide we perform thousands of NAS and other RAID recoveries every year across our global locations.
SYNOLOGY Data Recovery Options
Our advanced cleanroom facilities increase the amount of data which can be recovered from damaged media. We perform any data recovery where the media needs to be uncased in our secure cleanroom environment to avoid further contamination and recover the maximum amount of data possible.
Remote Data Recovery
Remote Data Recovery (RDR) is the best option for cloud recovery due to the speed of the recovery process. It is the fastest was to access and recover your data. This cloud recovery is completed via a secure internet connection using proprietary tools. This method is not only quick, but cost-effective as well.
If your system is not allowed to be shipped and security protocols do not allow for a remote data recovery, onsite service is the best option for your data recovery. Our technician will travel to your facility to perform the data recovery at your location.
Trusted by companies across the world
Ontrack has been a trusted partner to many of the largest technology and data companies around the globe for over 30 years.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts to start recovering data.