Ontrack & Hewlett Packard Enterprise
With over 30 years of experience and self-developed tools, our engineers will find the best solution for your HPE storage system.
Just one single error in a storage system can cause severe problems within the data structure and underlying systems. Our engineers will search relentlessly for recoverable data within all layers of the system.
We recover data from these systems:
- HPE StoreVirtual Storage
- HPE Hyper Converged Systems
- HPE MSA Storage
- HPE StoreEasy Storage
- HPE Disk Enclosures
- HPE StoreEver
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
- HPE Nimble Storage
- HPE XP Storage
- HPE StoreOnce Data Protection Backup Appliances
Common causes for data loss on Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage sytems
Even as modern storage technology is becoming more reliable and high-performing, data loss can still occur for several reasons:
- LUN (Logical Unit Number) corruptions
- Failure of LUN drives
- Virtual Machine corruption or deletion
- Snapshot corruption or deletion
- Data deleted inside of a Virtual Machine
- LUN format / new installation
- Virtual Machine format / new installation
Regardless of the issue, if you experience data loss on your HPE storage system, contact Ontrack immediately for the best chance at recovering your data.