Data Recovery from Any Device
Hardware failures, natural disasters, missing data, human error and cyber-attacks - regardless of the reason your files are missing, we're here to help.
Ontrack are the world leaders in data recovery. We completed the worlds' first data recovery in 1985 and have been building on our skills and expertise ever since.
- 600,000 Recoveries and Counting
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- Strict Data Security Standards
- Friendly Customer Support
Hard Drive and SSD Data Recovery
Ontrack performs hard drive data recovery from any make, model, brand or operating system.
If your hard drive is not working or is making clicking or grinding noise, it is likely experiencing a mechanical failure. This could be due to a head crash or motor failure. Mechanical failures require a cleanroom environment in order to open the hard drive without causing further data loss.
If your hard drive is working, but you cannot access some or all of your files, then it likely to be experiencing a logical failure. This could be due to a lost partition or accidental reformatting of the drive.
Solid State Drives
SSDs bring a new range of challenges for data recovery, but Ontrack engineers are up to the task.
Whatever the cause of your data loss, Ontrack can give you the best chance to get it back.
Mobile Phone Recovery
Has your mobile phone, tablet or music player failed? Our experts can retrieve your valuable photos and data.
These days it feels like our whole lives are stored on our mobile devices so when something goes wrong, we understand that it can be a very stressful experience. Our engineers can recover data from most types of physical and logical damage. Here's some of the common issues:
- Smashed Screens
- Broken connector/charging ports
- Liquid Damage
- Severe physical damage
- Software issues such as Error 14 and boot loops.
Need help with something else that isn't listed? Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you.
We know data loss can be a stressful experience.
This video answers some of the most common questions that we get asked in regards to data recovery.
- What do I do when I've lost my data?
- How does the data recovery process work?
- How long does the data recovery process take?
If you find yourself in a data loss situation, call the experts at Ontrack.
Payment Plans Now Available!
We understand the need for data recovery can be costly. That's why we offer extensive payment plan options through Affirm. Choosing to pay with a payment plan will not delay our recovery efforts or the delivery of your data. It's easy to sign up and most customers qualify for a 0% interest plan.
- Ontrack offers payment plans through Affirm.
- Very easy to sign up.
- No delay in the recovery and return of your data
- You choose the number of payments
- 0% interest for most customers
- To sign up go to: https://www.affirm.com/shop/ontrack
Preview a complete listing of their recoverable and non-recoverable files in an organized, easily searchable format.
Transparency from start to finish.
At Ontrack, we want you to have control throughout the data recovery process.
- Free shipping to our data recovery labs
- Multiple service levels to accommodate any timeline
- Option to see list of recoverable files and their condition
- Monitor job status through our 24-7 customer portal
Many of the world's leading hardware and software vendors trust Ontrack.
Start the recovery of your invaluable memories and files.
Easy and straightforward Secure processing Transparent pricing