Ontrack is committed to supporting data recovery needs around the globe during the COVID-19 crisis. Although some of our media drop-off locations remain open to public, we encourage you to use our free shipping services during this time. We are able to provide global support through several options including our remote data recovery services for certain cases.
Recovery services for desktops
Our hardware, software and system engineers, along with dedicated customer service and data recovery specialists, provide manufacturer-recommended recovery services for desktops. We offer multiple data recovery service options for recovering lost or inaccessible data from desktops.
Data recovery is available for:
- Any operating system
- Any make, model or brand
- Any generation of drives from oldest to the very newest
- All causes of data loss - from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations, including forgotten or lost passwords, viruses, natural disasters, accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and more
Signs that a desktop is likely to experience data loss
Strange noises or grinding sound | Blue screen of death | Unresponsiveness
What to do if your desktop is failing
- Turn off computer immediately - further operation may damage data beyond repair
- Do not restart computer
- Do not install or re-install any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive - improper handling may cause more damage
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt repair for a damaged or failed drive
- Do not attempt to dry a wet computer
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
- Contact data recovery specialists providing Ontrack Data Recovery services immediately
Following these tips will increase the likelihood of success for your desktop recovery.
Start recovering your data!
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.Get a free consultation Call us 1800 316 658
DIY data recovery
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, do-it-yourself data recovery is an option. Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? Try our 'best in class' data recovery software.Shop now Learn more