Thanks to our global partnership with Toshiba Electronic Devices and Storage Corporation, we are proud to offer Toshiba customers the following benefits:
- Free collection of your Toshiba hard drive (where Ontrack operates)
- Free consultation and evaluation of your media
- An exclusive 10% discount off our data recovery services
- A dedicated Data Services Representative to help you every step of the way
- Fixed pricing, with no hidden charges
- No recovery, no fee policy
- Data recovery services performed by expert engineers
- Complete end-to-end security and peace of mind
Data Recovery for Toshiba Hard Drives.
We can help you recover lost data from Toshiba consumer internal and external drives.
|External Hard Disk Drives||Internal Hard Disk Drives|
|Canvio® series||S300 / V300 / N300 / X300 / P300 / L200|
Can't see your Toshiba hard drive model? Don't worry, we can still help you. Contact our team today for assistance.
- We are an authorized data recovery service provider for Toshiba hard disk drives
- We've been recovering data since 1985
- 22 state-of-the-art data recovery labs around the world
- Over 500,000 successful data recoveries and counting
- Over 1,400 years of combined data recovery experience
- We offer different service levels depending on how quickly you'd like your data back
Toshiba Hard Drive Recovery.
We understand that no two recoveries are the same and we can help you get your lost data back in almost any situation.
How fast do you need your data back?
We understand the urgent need to recover data and offer different service levels to meet your needs.
StandardAverage of 7 business days
PriorityAverage of 3-5 business days
EmergencyAverage of 24 hours
Our initial consultation is always free. We work closely with our customers to provide an overview of our recommended course of action, the outlook for success, timing, and costs involved. Customers are never charged until they approve a documented path forward for their data recovery job. Estimates for evaluations and recovery can vary depending on customer urgency, device type, capacity, number of files, transfer speeds, and complexity of the data loss situation.
The Data Recovery Process.
From initial consultation to ongoing support, we help businesses and consumers in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
When business or personal data is lost, we understand that it can be a very frustrating and stressful time. That's why our data recovery process is straightforward and transparent, and we'll keep you up to date every step of the way.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.