Expert data recovery services for Western Digital customers
We are a Western Digital Platinum Data Recovery Service Partner. Western Digital customers receive a 10% discount off our data recovery services. Start your recovery today!
Benefits for Western Digital Customers
Thanks to our global partnership, we are proud to offer Western Digital customers the following benefits:
- Free Shipping
- Free evaluation of your Western Digital product
- Free data recovery consultation and 24/7/365 global service
- Data recovery services performed by expert engineers
- Access to the Ontrack® Online information center, a secure portal to easily view the status of your recovery.
- 10% Discount on Data Recovery Service and Software
- 100% guaranteed price quotes with no hidden or extra charges incurred.
- Ontrack Data Recovery Service
- Ontrack® EasyRecovery™ Software
- Complete end-to-end security and peace of mind
- Fixed pricing, with no hidden charges
Why choose Ontrack?
- We are a Western Digital Platinum Data Recovery Service Provider
- We've been recovering data since 1985
- 22 state-of-the-art data recovery labs around the world
- Over 500,000 successful data recoveries and counting
- Over 1,400 years of combined data recovery experience
- We offer different service levels depending on how quickly you'd like your data back
- Wide range of data recovery solutions: in-lab, cleanroom, remote via internet, onsite and do-it-yourself data recovery software.
Our Data Recovery Process
Four simple steps to get lost data back from your Western Digital device:
Contact us 24/7 worldwide to obtain a free data recovery consultation and written price quote.
The entire evaluation process is transparent with no hidden costs. Once we receive your device, our engineers recommend the best solution, send a fixed price quote and an overview of service levels and delivery schedules.
With your approval, we recover your data based on your chosen service level. Through our secure portal you can track the status of your recovery and view a list of recoverable files.
Once your data has been recovered, we’ll send it back to you on an encrypted external device via next day delivery.
How fast do you need your data back?
We understand the urgent need to recover data and offer service levels to meet your needs.
StandardAverage of 7-14 business days
PriorityAverage of 2-5 business days
Emergency24/7 Until Completion
*Our initial consultation is always free. We work closely with our customers to provide an overview of our recommended course of action, the outlook for success, timing, and costs involved. Customers are never charged until they approve a documented path forward for their data recovery job. Estimates for evaluations and recovery can vary depending on customer urgency, device type, capacity, number of files, transfer speeds, and complexity of the data loss situation.
The Data Recovery Process
From initial consultation to ongoing support, we help businesses and consumers in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
When business or personal data is lost, we understand that it can be a very frustrating and stressful time. That's why our data recovery process is straightforward and transparent, and we'll keep you up to date every step of the way.
Join over a half million people and businesses who have trusted Ontrack to recover their data.
Start your data recovery now with a free consultation.
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.